8660 East Broad Street
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
“The mission of Central Ohio Technical College is to meet the technical education and training needs of students and employers in the area.”
Due to an overwhelming demand for educational services in western Licking County, Central Ohio Technical College began offering classes in Pataskala in Autumn, 2006. Intermediate facilities are being used to meet the needs of the campus as it grows. The college has been researching possible locations for a permanent campus home in the Pataskala area. “There has been tremendous community support for COTC expansion in western Licking County,” stated Bonnie L. Coe, Ph.D., COTC President.
COTC is continually working with employers and community members to evaluate programming needs. For more information about the COTC Pataskala Campus, please call COTC Pataskala Campus Admissions 740-755-7090.
2014 Pataskala Campus Advisory Board
Matt Foor, Skip Hoovler, Dr. Philip Wagner, Steve Cohen, Laura Edelblute, JD Null, Robert Jennell, Bart Weiler
Not pictured: Deborah Kohman
Classes for the Pataskala Campus are held in the following locations:
· Pataskala Campus Administrative Building (PC), 8660 E. Broad St., Reynoldsburg, 43068
· Pataskala Campus Annex (PCA), 621 W.Broad St., Pataskala, 43062
· Licking Co. Family YMCA Western Branch (PCY), 355 W. Broad St., Pataskala, 43062
· Licking Heights High School (LHTS), 4000 Mink St. (entrance on Cable Rd. west of Mink) Pataskala, 43062
· Watkins Memorial High School (WATK), 8808 Watkins Rd. SW, Pataskala, 43062
CONTACT THE PATASKALA CAMPUS
The Pataskala Campus has its administrative offices located at 8660 E. Broad St., Reynoldsburg, 43068. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Building hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Fridays 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Assistant Building Supervisor