The Central Ohio Technical College Alumni Program officially kicked off in the fall of 2007. We continue to gain momentum as a direct result of our committed alumni volunteers. Under the leadership of the Central Ohio Technical College Alumni Council we have accomplished many milestones, some of which are listed below:
· Created an Alumni Program Website
· Brought back the Outstanding Alumni Award
· Hosted an event for the more than 35 alumni who are employed as faculty and staff on the Newark campus and the three extended campuses of COTC
· Facilitated alumni participation in the dedication of three of our campus facilities, Ariel Hall, Montgomery Hall and the John L. and Christine Warner Library and Student Center
· Facilitated Alumni participation in the Higher Learning Commission accreditation process
· Facilitated Alumni participation in the Spring and Winter Commencement Ceremonies
· Facilitated Alumni participation in recruitment and mentoring events
· Partnered with COTC Institute for Public Safety and the Office of Career Development to host the first Alumni Law Enforcement panel
This is a very exciting time in the life of the College and we hope you will consider partnering with us.
We would like to express a sincere thank you to our very dedicated volunteers and a welcome to those alumni who are exploring the opportunity to get involved.
The Development Office